Perfect Image 7-Sample Pack - 6 Professional Peels & 1 Salicylic Prep Cleanser brought to you by PERFECT IMAGE
Description of Perfect Image 7-Sample Pack - 6 Professional Peels &...
We are proud to carry the fantastic Perfect Image 7-Sample Pack - 6 Professional Peels & 1 Salicylic Prep Cleanser.
With so many available right now, it is good to have a brand you can rely on. The Perfect Image 7-Sample Pack - 6 Professional Peels & 1 Salicylic Prep Cleanser is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this great price, the Perfect Image 7-Sample Pack - 6 Professional Peels & 1 Salicylic Prep Cleanser is widely respected and is a regular choice with most people. PERFECT IMAGE have added some excellent touches and this means good value.
A professionally manufactured sample pack containing 7 unique products from the Perfect Image skincare line. Each product comes in a 1 dram size equal to 3.7mL. The product pack contains: Glycolic 30% Gel Peel | Lactic 50% Gel Peel | TCA 15% Skin Peel | Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel | Salicylic 20% Gel Peel | Glycolic 50% Gel Peel | Salicylic Deep Gel Cleanser.
Professional Skincare Products You Can Trust
• Made in the USA
• Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
• No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
• Gluten Free
• Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
• Recycled Materials
• Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
Cleanse skin thoroughly using a mild cleanser. Pat dry. Apply peel to skin evenly using a cotton round or gauze pad. Allow peel to work on the treatment area for 30-45 seconds. Neutralize peel with cool water for 1 minute. Pat dry. Apply a mild lotion or cream to the skin to replenish and rehydrate. May repeat treatment once every 1-3 weeks, depending on skin type and peel type. May increase contact time on the skin with tolerance and or apply the peel in layers for a more intense feel on the skin. Not recommended for first time use.
• Sunburn Alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (aha) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen while using this product.
• This product contains trichloroacetic acid (TCA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.