Youthful Glow 30% Glycolic Acid Skin Peel with Free Fan Brush for Sun Damage, Freckles, More Even Skin Tone
In Stock Add to Cart
This is a great 30% glycolic acid skin peel for individuals with dry/sensitive skin or individuals new to Chemical AHA peels.
- It is a light peel with little or no downtime (peeling varies from no peeling at all to flaking or full peeling). All skintypes will benefit from a strong exfoliator to reveal newer skin right away.
- This glycolic acid chemical peel will lighten dark spots, lighten sun damage, acne scars, shrink pores, tighten skin, fade wrinkles and produce an even skin tone with repeated use for a beautiful natural glow.
- Acne suffererers will respond well, glycolic acid will purge pores of dirt and oil and stop acne from reoccuring.
- Individuals with oily/resistant skin will need a stronger percentage to see results (50% is recommended) faster.
- Fine lines and wrinkles fade with use. It is recommended you apply the acids every 10-14 days for best results.
- ATTENTION: Please do the proper research to select the proper strength for your skintype, these acids will take 4-5 applications to get the right timing for your skin. Results are not typical for everyone, results will vary from person to person.
- STRENGTH RECOMMENDATIONS: Dry/sensitive skin and beginners (who are not overly oily) should not use anything higher than 30-40% strength. Combination to semi-oily skin should start with 40-50% strength. Experienced peel users and/or oily/resistant skin should use 60-70%. All peels can be diluted with water to lessen strength. Acids are unbuffered (PH 0.5 to 1.0) use at your own risk. YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL. This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure safe use of product.
Dermatologist grade glycolic acid, strong AHA acid to give more younger radiant skin. 1 bottle yields about 15-24 peels - This is considered a "light" peel and individuals will vary on the extent of peeling (little to none can occur) Same peel administered in dermatologist office at more than $75-$300 per peel. Safe and effective. Kit includes: 1 oz 30% Dermatologist grade glycolic acid, detailed instructions, fan brush Unbuffered glycolic acid with a low PH for better results.