Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment 15% Glycolic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Lotion - Moisturizing Cream Smooths Bumps Away And Gets Rid Of Redness, 8 Ounce
Say goodbye to Keratosis Pilaris. Touch KP Exfoliating Lotion exfoliates both the surface of your skin and most importantly deep in the hair follicle where KP is formed.
Whether you have bumps on your arms, legs, back, face or anywhere else; Touch KP Exfoliating Lotion will give you smoother and clearer skin. Here's how:
- 15% glycolic acid easily smooths bumps away. As the smallest hydroxyl acid molecule, glycolic acid can penetrate the skin's surface better than any other acid. At 15%, it is the strongest yet safest concentration to use in a daily lotion.
- 2% Salicylic Acid gets rid of the redness by being oil soluble, meaning it is able to penetrate deep into the hair follicle (where other acids like lactic acid cannot) and exfoliate the keratin. Salicylic acid is also anti-inflammatory, meaning it does more to reduce the visibility of KP.
- A ph below 3.5 can speed up the exfoliation process by almost 100%. Acids need to be in their "free acid" form to be effective and the lower the pH, the more "free acid" is available to work on your skin. This unique combination of glycolic acid + salicylic acid + low pH is the secret to smooth, clear, natural looking skin.
What else you need to know:
- Keeps your skin moisturized and smelling great throughout the day.
- No Cancer Causing Parabens, No Sulfates, No Fillers, No Animal Testing!
- Made in the USA in a FDA cGMP/SOP compliant facility.
- Perfect for men, women, and children
- Safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding