Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel 1 oz - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract by PERFECT IMAGE
Description of Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel 1 oz - Enhanced with Kojic Acid...
We are delighted to present the excellent Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel 1 oz - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract.
With so many available these days, it is wise to have a name you can recognize. The Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel 1 oz - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract is certainly that and will be a superb buy.
For this price, the Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel 1 oz - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract is widely recommended and is always a popular choice for many people. PERFECT IMAGE have included some great touches and this means good value for money.
Enhanced with Kojic and Bearberry Extract
Professionally formulated to even skin tone and effectively lighten pigmentation by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for producing excess melanin. Lactic Acid has been well-known to reduce the appearance of scars, age spots, sunspots, and discoloration associated with acne or photo-damaged skin.
Professional Skincare Products You Can Trust
• Made in the USA
• Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
• No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
• Gluten Free
• Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
• Recycled Materials
• Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
• Lactic promotes stimulation of collagen production, while increasing cell turn over rate, for a more brightened and balanced texture.
• Enhanced with natural skin lightening botanical extracts of Bearberry and Licorice which provide a more healthy and brightened skin appearance.
• Botanical extracts provide a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, including Vitamin C and Vitamin E which promote natural healing and repair of damaged skin caused by aging and environmental factors.
• Kojic Acid, an inhibitor of melanin, has been successfully used to reduce freckles, fight age spots, pregnancy marks, stretch marks, acne, and pigmentation conditions of the face & body.
• Stimulates development of new collagen and elastin fibroblasts